-
November 8th, 2001, 12:19 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We find out that:
He would f*** Sheryl Crow, kill James King and marry Pam Anderson
Is in love with Pam (for now)
He doesn't like black chicks anymore now that he has money (typical)
His sister has a master's degree
Pam WAS pregnant and she DID miscarry. The fact that he would not comment on it proves it
He claims he doesn't like anal sex
His new album sounds like the same old s**t (and I bet that it will not even hit the top five)
He misses Joe C
He likes corn fed Miswestern hos (Isn't Pam from Canada?)
But who is that annoying person with him?
------------------
[This message has been edited by rapfan (edited November 08, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by rapfan (edited November 08, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by rapfan (edited November 08, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by rapfan (edited November 08, 2001).]
[This message has been edited by rapfan (edited November 08, 2001).]
-
November 8th, 2001, 12:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I don't think anyone is with him, but Howard has a couple of guest writers with him on the show.
------------------
-
November 8th, 2001, 01:31 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Why is it typical that he don't like black women anymore? I think his new album will surprise you, well not you but I think your dead wrong.
------------------
Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....
-
November 8th, 2001, 01:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Hahahahahaa, I just love rapfan....She hates Cock, yet she gets up and tunes in Howard to hear his interview. She doesn't like him or his music yet she took NOTES while the interview was on. I just don't get it. That would be like me gettin' up and listenin' intently to a Ricky freakin Martin interview! That would never happen.
PS-I taped the whole thing so put in your orders here...or I'll make another thread in case everyone don't bother comin in here.
------------------
"Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
-
November 8th, 2001, 02:03 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Who knows why? She probably doesn't even know why.
------------------
Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....
-
November 8th, 2001, 05:19 PM
#6
Inactive Member
oooohhhhhhhhhhhh don't even get me started
------------------
Magoo promised me a good toeing..yeah you heard her....
-
November 8th, 2001, 07:32 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I am saying that when he was just a hungry artist, it was OK to have black women (even though his father didn't like it), but now that he is a BIG artist, black women aren't good enough anymore. He is acting just like most of the black men who become famous and get a lot of money. You know it is the truth; sorry if it hurts.
I listen to Howard regardless of who is on. If the interview is boring, then I won't listen, but this one was.
------------------
-
November 8th, 2001, 07:37 PM
#8
Inactive Member
rapfan,
did i understand you correctly: are you calling your own punkass out as a racist?
------------------
It's calm under the waves, in the blue of my oblivion
-
November 8th, 2001, 08:07 PM
#9
Inactive Member
he said himself he grew up with the black girls....i don't think he cares if a girl is black or white...hes not like that at all...it jus so happens that he has been exposed to more people since he got out of Detroit....I'm sure if Janet Jackson had been interested in him before Pammie, he wouldn't have turned his nose up at her!! Its just where hes at right now. dont turn it into a race thing cuz its not.
------------------
"Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
-
November 8th, 2001, 08:37 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I am not the racist; he was the one who said this, not me.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks